Similar to Facebook and Instagram.. WhatsApp launches a new feature
WhatsApp is launching a new feature related to avatars, similar to other social networking applications, Facebook and Instagram.
WABetaInfo stated that the WhatsApp application of the American company Meta seeks to support avatars and avatars in the latest version 18.104.22.168 beta on Android.
But for some users only in trial version.
Users will be able to see the avatar in their settings menu.
WhatsApp also created a sticker pack with the avatar in different poses, so that users can use it to express themselves in different situations.
Currently, the avatar feature is available to some WhatsApp users, but it is not clear at the present time when WhatsApp will launch the feature for all users on the Android and IOS operating systems.
How to create your avatar on whatsapp?
You can create an avatar on WhatsApp to use as your profile picture or make a sticker pack. Create your avatar in settings:
1 . Tap Settings.
2 . Tap Avatar > Create your Avatar.
3 . Follow the steps to create your avatar.
4 . Tap Done.
Use your avatar as profile picture
After you’ve created your avatar, you can use an avatar as your profile picture by tapping Create Profile Photo, or you can use your avatar in chats as stickers.
Creating an avatar is optional, and you are in control of how you use your avatar.
How to use a Facebook avatar on WhatsApp?
You can also use your Facebook avatar as a whatsapp avatar. First of all you must already have, or design your Facebook avatar; once done you have to:
1. Go to the menu Setting from Facebook, which is in the upper right, on the three horizontal lines.
2. Select the option “Avatar” and when you enter you will find all the sticker options that were created when you designed your avatar. There you select the one you want to use in WhatsApp.
3. Once the sticker is selected, a pop-up window will appear, you should go to “More options” where the WhatsApp icon will appear.
4. Being in WhatsApp, the option to share it automatically in the States or in any conversation will appear.
How to create your Facebook avatar?
In order to use your avatar both on Facebook and WhatsApp, you first need to design it; which is the most simple and fun, since you can choose from skin colour, accessories, eye size, type of clothing, among many more options to make it identical to you.
1. Open Facebook from the mobile application of your cell phone.
2. Go to the menu “More options”, located on the upper right side, in the icon of the three horizontal lines.
3. Now scroll down and select the option “Avatar”
4. Once there, all you have to do is choose your facial and physical features to make your avatar more like you.
Now that you know this information, don’t hesitate to use your new avatar everywhere and share this note with your friends.